Good lighting can make a significant difference to the appearance and practical values of any Prestbury home’s staircase. For example, for practical purposes, lights on the risers of your staircase could add a significant extra dimension, helping to people using the staircase safely. A stunning and elegant statement pendant light could also give the impression of grandeur, elegance and sophistication.
Here are some of the factors you should consider when planning lighting for your Prestbury staircase:
- What is the overall visual impression you want to make? Are you aiming for elegant and sophisticated, or stark and functional?
- Who will be using the staircase? Be sure to consider their needs around safety and practicality.
- What is your budget? If the sky’s the limit, consider a bespoke staircase and luxury light fittings, designed in harmony together.
- Where will the staircase be sited? This will influence your choice of lighting, particularly if you’re planning an interior or exterior staircase.
- Are there any safety requirements you need to meet? Your Presbury staircase might need to comply with building regulations and other legal requirements.
For help to design and plan your staircase lighting in any Prestbury or Cheshire property, contact us here at Volarus Special Projects today.
We are part of:
These images/drawings are the property of Volarus special projects. They may not be copied, reproduced or disclosed to any third party, either wholly or in part, without the written consent of Volarus Special projects. All Images are copyright and remain the property of Volarus Special Projects.