If you’re renovating your Hale home, have you thought about moving your staircase as part of the work?
Re-siting a staircase could deliver a range of benefits, including the following:
- allowing you to have a new staircase design which is more in keeping with the rest of your Hale home
- creating more space in your ground floor and opening up rooms to feel more spacious
- saving space in your new layout
- providing better access to the principal rooms on the first floor
- creating a stunning style statement, which can give your home the ‘wow’ factor
If any of these benefits are of interest to you, why not speak to us here at Volarus Special Projects? We’re your local Cheshire staircase design experts, with extensive experience of designing new staircases, whether to replace your existing staircase or as a new staircase in a new location.
Moving a staircase in your Hale home is no small job, and so it’s vital you only use skilled and qualified professionals in the work. We understand the structural and safety implications of moving a staircase and will ensure your design and installation meets all necessary safety standards.
We’ll also be able to tell you how straightforward and realistic your ideas are, and help you come up with a design and plan which can allow you to achieve the staircase of your dreams.