Glass balustrades can be a fantastic way of adding a dramatic, modern and stylish finish to many homes and commercial properties in the Westminster area, and further afield in London. In fact, nothing conveys a sense of quality and style quite like glass balustrading. However, glass balustrades also have a range of very practical properties which can deliver a whole range of extra benefits to property owners in Westminster.
Some of the practical benefits glass balustrades can give your Westminster property include the following:
- glass balustrades provide a safety barrier for your Westminster property, thanks to being made from toughened glass or potentially even laminated
- they provide structural integrity to your stairs or floor
- they are very easy to clean – you may even be able to choose a protective coating that makes your glass balustrade resistant to dirt and damage
- glass balustrades provide less maintenance than other kinds of rails and bannisters – for example, you won’t need to repaint them every couple of years
- they can provide an effective windbreak when used externally as a boundary for things like balconies, rooftop terraces, swimming pools and terraces
- if you choose a tinted glass balustrade in your Westminster property it can help reduce glare from the sun.
With so many practical benefits, it’s easy to see why large numbers of Westminster property owners are choosing glass balustrades in order to make the most of their home or commercial premises.
We are part of:
These images/drawings are the property of Volarus special projects. They may not be copied, reproduced or disclosed to any third party, either wholly or in part, without the written consent of Volarus Special projects. All Images are copyright and remain the property of Volarus Special Projects.