One of the main benefits of installing glass balustrades in your Lichfield property is that they require very little in the way of maintenance. This is why so many people across the Staffordshire area choose glass balustrades. However, as with any feature in your Lichfield home or commercial premises, you can help ensure your glass balustrades look as good as new for many years to come, by carrying out some small maintenance tasks from time to time.
By following these simple maintenance steps, you can help ensure your Lichfield property’s glass balustrades are kept looking their best and performing to their potential for many years to come:
- check your Lichfield property’s glass balustrades carefully once every few months, to make sure the glass is damage-free
- if you find any evidence of damage to your glass balustrade, call your Lichfield balustrade installer as soon as possible to get the damage repaired – this will mean you can protect the rest of the balustrade from becoming damaged by a minor fault.
- lightly clean your balustrade regularly with a solution of mild detergent and water to remove finger marks and keep it looking shiny
- avoid using strong alcohol-based solutions for cleaning your balustrade, as this could damage the glass
- use a dry cloth to buff the balustrade after cleaning
- consider protecting the glass balustrade in your Lichfield property by using a wax coating – this will mean you need to clean it less frequently too.
We are part of:
These images/drawings are the property of Volarus special projects. They may not be copied, reproduced or disclosed to any third party, either wholly or in part, without the written consent of Volarus Special projects. All Images are copyright and remain the property of Volarus Special Projects.